23 Dec Do you consider yourself Independent from the Republican and Democrat parties?
Posted at 09:18h 0 Comments
Gallup polls regularly reveal that over 40% of Americans now identify as Independent, despite the fact that many of these people are former Republicans and Democrats. For a number of reasons people are leaving these two major parties that have dominated the US political landscape since we were born.
Some reasons Americans are declaring Independence from the two-party system include:
- Distaste for polarizing conflict
- Withdrawing support from certain leaders
- Realizing systemic corruption
- Losing faith in party platform and leadership
- Sick of feeling manipulated
Do you consider yourself as an Independent?